I tried to report a bug today and went in circles for quite a while
trying to get to the right place in Launchpad to report an ssh bug. But
I kept ending up at: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs

It might be helpful to clarify in the "How to report bugs" section
something like this (I can't edit it myself):

"This will involve running a command that will collect information from
the local system on the problematic program, and then open a form in a
web browser for your comments."

There's a huge number of sections on this page you need to read through
before you discover that's what's going to happen, even for a non-crash
bug. (I'm used to reporting non-crash bugs for Fedora directly into a
web page.)

Thanks!

Beland