I encountered a broken link in.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DebuggingSystemCrash
The link is to
    https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/sysrq.txt
Which returns "404 Not Found nginx" and a
I searched for "sysrq" within
    https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/ for "sysrq" and no matches
were flagged.
The link is found in the "Text console" section paragraph 2.1.
    "1. For a full list of Alt+SysRq options, see the kernel documentation
<https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/sysrq.txt>."
I doubt my ability to really make use of the Kernel Docs, but thought you
should know about this bad link as others may themselves may need access.

I note that this was "last edited 2015-06-23 11:54:47 by 28"
I will be following this and
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/CrashdumpRecipe?action=show&redirect=KernelTeam%2FCrashdumpRecipe
and hope you can assure me these are up to date, or of any changes which
may be underway but not yet published in these documents.

The challenge I am working on I have posted in

https://askubuntu.com/questions/1483875/system-lockup-or-crash-after-message-failed-to-start-guix-publish-service
Basically the system halts leaving messages on the screen and has to be
hard booted about 3/4ths of the time after this particular message.
       "[FAIL](In Red) Failed to start guix-publish.service - Publish the
GNU Guix store."
Thus my concern regarding the up to date status of the two sites.
[image: 🤓] L. P. Luigi Espenlaub.
luigiwrit...@gmail.com
Passed 3/4 of a Century mark.  My neck was broken. Almost blown up in the
Bermuda Triangle, Thinking "Death Has A Love / Hate Relationship With Me"
might be a good Auto-Bio title.