Hmm.. Standard support for Ubuntu 18.04 ended last June. Would such a bug report really be considered?

/ Gunnar

On 2023-09-06 09:52, Tim Andersson wrote:
Hi Koutilya,

Thanks very much for taking the time to report this bug!

Please could you re-create the issue on your system, press alt+f2 and then
enter `ubuntu-bug gnome-shell` after doing so. This'll take you through the
steps to file a bug on launchpad, and upload all the necessary logs
automatically. It'll then be much easier to get that bug in the right hands
for you and get a fix on the way.

For more information about the bug reporting process, you can read this
wiki page:
https://help.ubuntu.com/stable/ubuntu-help/report-ubuntu-bug.html.en

There is also this wiki page which covers more or less the same topic but
in a much more verbose manner, you can consult it if anything is unclear
from the previous wiki page:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs#:~:text=In%20a%20terminal%20execute%20the,package%20that%20created%20the%20window
.

Thanks,
Ubuntu QA Team

On Tue, Sep 5, 2023 at 4:04 PM Koutilya Gurjikindi <