`ubuntu-bug` is part of the apport package which should be installed by
default.

Also, if you read the page you sent, you’ll notice you can just log into
Launchpad and report bugs there if you’re having some issues with `ubuntu-bug`.

      @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D
68F6 8B57 A48B C4F2 051A