Steve,

Thank you so much! Would you be so kind as to add it to the tracker, too?
As one of Lubuntu's Release Managers, I can add it to the product family
and everything. Actually, I have a suspicion I can probably do this myself
simply by adding a product and adding the download links, but I'm not sure
of the format for the download links. That and you probably have some
automated way of dealing with this, right? :) In any case, I'm happy to
help. Just let me know what I need to do. Thanks again,

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 2:24 PM, Steve Langasek <steve.langa...@ubuntu.com>
wrote:

> Hi Simon,
>
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 08:21:02PM -0500, Simon Quigley wrote:
> > Hello Release Team,
>
> > The Lubuntu team is ready to begin the migration process to LXQt, and one
> > of the first parts of the migration is getting an image to move to. We
> have
> > prepared the lubuntu-qt-desktop metapackage and we are ready for an
> image.
>
> > A few weeks ago, I submitted two merge proposals[1,2] thanks to advice
> > given by Adam Conrad on #ubuntu-release. On several occasions (on IRC),
> > both myself and Walter Lapchynski have asked for feedback on the merge
> > proposals in an effort to get the images spun up so we can take our next
> > step, but have not received any.
>
> > This is a call for feedback on those two merge proposals so we can get
> the
> > images spun up and take our next step.
>
> > [1]
> > https://code.launchpad.net/~tsimonq2/ubuntu-cdimage/
> lubuntu-next-image/+merge/301203
> > [2]
> > https://code.launchpad.net/~tsimonq2/livecd-rootfs/
> lubuntu-next-image/+merge/301202
>
> > Please let us know,
> > Simon Quigley for the Lubuntu team
>
> These have been merged now, and the crontab deployed in production.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Steve Langasek                   Give me a lever long enough and a Free OS
> Debian Developer                   to set it on, and I can move the world.
> Ubuntu Developer                                    http://www.debian.org/
> slanga...@ubuntu.com                                     vor...@debian.org
>
> --

@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager & Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon LoCo Team Leader
Ubuntu Membership Board & LoCo Council Member
Eugene Unix & GNU/Linux User Group Co-Organizer