Subject: libepoxy 1.5 breaks KWin on NVIDIA
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 21:21:31 +0100
From: Martin Fl�ser <mgraess...@kde.org>
To: distributi...@kde.org

Hi distros,

this is just a short information that the latest libepoxy release (1.5)
causes KWin to crash on NVIDIA driver. See [1] for more information.

I suggest to not update this package until the issue is resolved. For
distributions who already rolled out the update (I am aware of at least
Arch) I suggest to consider going back to the previous version. If the
KDE team in your distribution is not responsible for libepoxy I kindly
ask to forward this mail to the relevant developers.

I cannot tell you yet whether the problem is in libepoxy, KWin or NVIDIA

[1] https://github.com/anholt/libepoxy/issues/160

Ubuntu-release mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: