Hi Monica,

I'm CC'ing the release team so they know to expect a ton of artwork-related
uploads. Today is supposed to be Final Freeze, so I'm sure this throws a few
wrenches into some cogs. Not that it can't be overcome, but the release team
just needs to be aware. :)

--
Erich Eickmeyer
Project Leader - Ubuntu Studio