Hi Michael,

Thank you for the additional information.

On Mon, Jul 04, 2022 at 05:21:17PM +1200, Michael Hudson-Doyle wrote:
> I have a general desire to be more proactive about bringing upstream fixes
> to 22.04 LTS than we have been but perhaps aiming to get these fixes in
> before .1 is not the best timing. Maybe I should make targeted fixes for .1
> and aim to roll up more of the fixes from the release branch before .2 (at
> least those that have been released as part of glibc 2.36 in kinetic).

I don't want to speak for the SRU team without checking with them first,
but this sounds like a good plan to me, and one that doesn't need any
special exception from the usual process. The two bugs you mentioned
look fine (from a quick glance) and appropriate to target as
cherry-picks for the 22.04.1 milestone.