On Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 07:39:38PM +0100, Paride Legovini wrote:
> Following discussion within the Ubuntu QA team, I am submitting an SRU
> exception request for the autopkgtest package. Exception wiki page:

>   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/autopkgtest-Updates

> Feedback is welcome on the process we identified.

This looks straightforwardly ok.  This is a developer tool, and it is
primarily useful to have in the Ubuntu archive for developers to debug test
failures seen on our infrastructure, so having the package in the archive
aligned with what's running on our infrastructure should be of prime
importance.

Approved.

Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/
slanga...@ubuntu.com                                     vor...@debian.org