Hello all,

I guess this list is the best place to ask for such a question.  Hope it
is on-topic enough.

We (some colleagues and myself) are currently working on white paper
about HA clustering using redhat-cluster-suite on Ubuntu.  We would like
to hear about different real-world deployments to be able to synthesise
a set of best practices.  The cookie-cutter Apache/NFS/Samba scenarios
are well covered, but if you do anything more intricate, we would like
to hear about your experiences and especially any snags you may have
come upon during design and deployment.

If you prefer not to discuss that on the list, it is ok to contact me
out of band.

Cheers!

--
Etienne Goyer, Senior Ubuntu System Support Analyst
Ubuntu Certified Instructor