I have setup a cluster for some one.Which is basically a few Virtual
Machines running and the applications running in them which are
accessible on internet.
The host os is Ubuntu and  Vms are some ubuntu/debian and some
Fedora/Redhat based servers.
He has asked me to send him a weekly report of this work.
I am sys admin guy who understands ssh,telnet,ftp,tftp,TCP
I am not able to understand what should I write in report.Because all
the servers are perfectly running and applications are also running on
top of them and I am done with this.So basically from my part I do not
have any ssh or ftp to write in a report like this.Can some one give
me a link if there is some sample report that I should send.I am not
able to understand what do I need to Google for the same.
Are there any tools for doing such stuff?

--
http://mightydreams.blogspot.com