On 12/07/2010 02:05 PM, Tim Cook wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 11:02 -0200, Tim Cook wrote:
>> Interesting.  I installed mine in a Virtual Box as well on x86_64.
>>
>> I  did have a studio font package corruption but I cleared the cache and
>> re-downloaded everything and it worked fine.
>
> BTW:  I started with the Alternative install, then added the
> -low-latency kernel then the studio packages.
>
> --Tim

I had problems choosing ubuntustudio tasksels during installation
(audio, video, plugins etc) Cant' remember which worked and which did not.

Is there a version error for the x86 meta-packages?

I installed linux-lowlatency manually:

sudo apt-get install linux-headers-2.6.37-8-lowlatency
sudo apt-get install linux-image-2.6.37-8-lowlatency

--
ailo