Hi!
On 2015-05-10 19:57, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a dino used to Letraset Tria markers, Magic Marker Twin Tips,
> Schwan Stabilo Layout, airbrush, brush and pen and last but not least
> screen tone. Is there a Linux application providing screen tone without
> causing Moiré patterns when using a CRT?

do you know of any application that provides screentone without moiré at
all? I don't... but i left adobe behind back in 2008-ish.... personally,
i don't see how that could be achieved: either you would have to scale
the screentone pattern uppon zoom-in/out to levels where moiré appears,
which could cause confusion uppon printing... Or replace the screentone
with a plain color, (which is already causing confusion to many graphic
designers when they get their CMYK 50% grey printed in offset for the
first time :D )?

Because we are talking about Screentone right?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screentone

--
Set Hallstrom
AKA Sakrecoer