Good Move, Len! :)

I think the audio menu is optimal like you depicted it. However, the
graphics, photo, video and publishing need a little moving arround. I
don't think it's necessary to have submenus like in the audio in these,
except maybe for the video where a subdivison into "advanced" "basic"
editor was suggested in the blueprint discussion.

But here's what i think:

-_Graphics_
Missing the font manager
rest is nice as is

-_photo_
Which raw developer should stay? I vote for darktable.
Shotwell, is a mess in my experience. Thunar+image viewer makes the jobb
better. (does ristretto work nowadays) Importing large libraries to
shotwell makes it crash, and it handöes photos much like iPhoto: tends
to want to decide how and where fotos will be stored for you.
Everything else is perfect as is.

-_video_
Brasero and DVD styler should be moved to _publishing_, audio submenu
should be removed

-_publishing_
Is missing Brasero and DVD styler
Why is fontmanager here? Should move to graphics.
Everything else is perfect as is.

Yours,

--
Set Hallstrom