On 2015-09-02 23:02, Jimmy Sjölund wrote:
> I like the logo. I am tired though and will write a longer reply on my
> thoughts on all the discussions today. To be continued...

I like it too. :) I was just hinting a potential solution to a problem
that I clearly don't understand.

On 2015-09-02 22:53, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Do you expect that a target group that needs ubuntustudio-controls
> application to add/remove users from audio group has the ability to
> verify an ISO with a trusted key?

No, i don't _expect_ anything from humans. It's too risky. I'd rather
take action. But i do find myself _hoping_ every now and then. :)

Reading through the thread again, I think i should have contented myself
by stating that, as of now, I am not available for getting involved in
another project, being barley capable of contributing to this one. Yet,
and to repeat myself, I sincerely encourage anyone longing for greater
independence to get busy with the necessary actions to obtain it. <3

read ya soon y'all!
--
Set