https://community.ardour.org/node/8986

Also note the "It was really easy to get going on Ubuntu 14.02 LTS."

This is something that could help new people though, is a demo project for the SW we ship. It is a very big project, and would require someone familiar with both the kind of media as well as the application itself. Anything we could find on the internet that we could point to and that is up to date enough to be useful would be great.

Someone who is really good at google (or other) searches, might find a few.

I noticed he is also using LMMS which is towards an Ablton Live kind of thing and reminded me of OpenAV's Luppp which is of course nowhere to be found in our repos. While luppp is probably not a replacement for Live, it is more similar than I have seen. (not knowing too much about this style of audio creation)

This page says Luppp is in ubuntu: https://objectivewave.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/luppp-in-the-repo/

But synaptic says not... Anyway, it could be a good thing to have.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net