I'm sure some of you have noticed that if you have a small boot
partition (UEFI installs, generally), old kernel images are not being
autoremoved, and when you do your third or whatever update you get a
message that there's not enough room for the update.

I haven't actually used a vanilla Ubuntu system enough to know if this
is a problem there as well. We have our own kernel, so could be -generic
gets autoremoved, but not -lowlatency. In either case, this sure needs
to be fixed for the next LTS, and needs to be a priority for this cycle.

If anyone has any good information on the problem, please let us know.