I'm in!

On 12/20/2015 08:00 PM, ubuntu-studio-devel-requ...@lists.ubuntu.com wrote:
Message: 1
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 01:18:04 +0100
From: Zak<madeinkob...@gmail.com>
To:ubuntu-studio-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-studio-devel] ubuntu-studio-devel Digest, Vol
        104,    Issue 30

Hi all, Hi Set Hallstr?m,

All that looks pretty fine. Thanks for your contribution and help.

Here, few things I propose for the 16.04 wallpaper collection :
1) I do a default wallpaper proposition.
2) I do collect pictures on deviantart.com and expose them on our
deviantart page :http://ubuntu-studio-da.deviantart.com/
After the agreement of picture owners, as the licence must be open
for sharing of course, we add them to our next release.
3) We do also a public contest (as proposed in previous posts) with a
wallpaper contest pool (on flickr ?) and votes.
I let cfhowlett and other volunteers organise that contest under the
command of Kaj Ailomaa and the Ubuntu Studio community.
I think that with those 3 points we should make a great wallpaper set.

Unfortunately I will not be available for the next two weeks, so sorry if I
don't answer to your questions and remarks during this period.

Keep on great work !

Zak Frappan (madeinkobaia)

madeinkobaia
Digital Artist - Ubuntu Studio Art Team Leader