Hi Len!

the current situation is: there is a krita package that has krita 3.0.1
that is stuck in debian new package queue.

Calligra package lost, then regained the old version of Krita (2.9.x)
from what we can tell. (most of this hit the ubuntu repos the week of
release)

Not sure if this helps explaining

Eylul