Thanks for letting us know Ross.

It was just me and Krytarik this week. Meeting minutes below. (apologies
for meetingology artifacts on the log we did have a couple of technical
hiccups :D)

Next week's meeting will be at at 20 Dec 2016, 19:30UTC.

(https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Ubuntustudio+meeting&iso=20161220T1930&ah=1)

As usual please let me know in this thread, if you want to attend but
time doesn't work. Also please feel free to add agenda items, updates,
summaries etc, before the meeting, and we will put them on the log
during the meeting. :)

See all of you next week.

Best

Eylul

-------

== Meeting information ==
 * #ubuntustudio-devel: "UbuntuStudio weekly check-in", 13 Dec at 19:10 —
20:04 UTC
 * Full logs at
[[http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntustudio-devel/2016/ubuntustudio-devel.2016-12-13-19.10.log.html]]

== Meeting summary ==

=== Welcome and Agenda ===
The discussion about "Welcome and Agenda" started at 19:21.

 * '''meetingology''' (19:21)
 * '''Agenda''' (19:21)

=== Team updates ===
The discussion about "Team updates" started at 19:24.

  * not much from me this week, just some UI brainstorming with OvenWerks on
-controls.
  * OvenWerks has been working on ubuntustudio-controls, see the ML for details
of progress.
  * CFHowlett is working on a dry run of image uploads for the wallpaper contest

=== Active Projects ===
The discussion about "Active Projects" started at 19:33.

 * '''Ubuntustudio-controls''' (19:33)
 * '''website''' (19:50)
  * ''ACTION:'' Sakrecoer or Krytarik will email Community Council about the
issue of ignored ticket. (pending approval from Sakrecoer as project lead)
 * '''Wallpaper contest''' (19:56)

=== Todo for next week and milestones ===
The discussion about "Todo for next week and milestones" started at 20:02.

  * Next meeting will be at 20 Dec 2016, 19:30UTC.