On Thu, 16 Nov 2017, Ross Gammon wrote:

If you are interested in understanding the build process for the Live
CDs/DVDs, you can try building them locally. There is some information
here (with further links):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/SetupLocalIsoBuildServer

I have tried... but I have never gotten an ISO out of the deal. There does not seem to be a script that just does it all... well there must be because the ISO are built automatically, but the script does not seem to be available. Be nice to cd ~/some_directory; make configure --$arc; make

Or something like that.

I should try again though, that looks easier than whatever I tried last time.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net