What is this meegint in relation to and when exactly sorry im missing parts of this thread. :(

On 2018-04-03 17:38, Set Hallstrom wrote:
For the Record: Thomas kindly suggested the following time:

I'll just suggest now that we schedule a meeting every Sunday at
19:00 UTC. (21:00 CEST in Stockholm, Berlin, Paris, Madrid; 20:00 BST
in London; 13:00 EDT in New York, Toronto; 10:00 PDT in Los Angeles,
Vancouver.)

Len: if you'd be interested in joining, I hope it's not early for you?

@everyone that joined recently and whom i don't know the time-zone for,
feel free to chip on what time suits you best. :)