On Wed, 11 Apr 2018, Erich Eickmeyer wrote:

I’ve been speaking with Simon Quigley and he suggested that, due to manpower, we drop 18.04 from being LTS and just go with a 9-month release for this cycle. Thoughts?

This is OK with me. I don't know that it changes anything, wouldn't the packages still end up getting maintained in an LTS manner? It would mean there was no 18.04.3 etc. but that just means a bigger update if someone wanted 18.04 a bit later. In other words whatever packages xubuntu uses would still get updates. The kernel might not as we are the only ones using lowlatency...

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net