Erich and Jonathan: something else I wanted to add to my reply. I mentioned the
latte dock and why I like it so well, it's the only panel style I use, albeit
in Kubuntu, is that it has some features that gnome does with the active bar
and dot above the icons for the active programs at the time. I hope that's
easily understood. Instead of having open window bubbles on the panel, it just
uses a bar and dot above the icons. Very nice and I love that. If that can be
installed on Ubuntu Studio, I'd be ecstatic. Or if that option can be
incorporated into XFCE altogether, that'd be great.

Charlie Luna