On Sun, 28 Oct 2018, Ross Gammon wrote:

For information, the seeds have been converted to git. The archive and
cd-image have now been switched to use git instead of bzr. I am just
waiting for the the new "D" name for 19.04, and then we can create the
new git branch for "D", and then I will do an ubuntustudio-meta update
which is the final place to switch away from bzr.

Thanks Ross. Can you confirm (or not) my guesses below:

So all changes go into master first? Then cycle branches are rebased from master till release? The cycle branches can be directly changed after release for bug fix? Rebasing current cycle branches would be manual or auto?

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net