Hi Len,

I have uploaded a new ubuntustudio-controls (v1.8) that fixes things so
us-controls starts with the settings from the last saved config file.

Your changes in git (mentioned below) did not seem to have been pushed,
so unless you were working in a branch, you might have trouble rebasing
on my changes. Sorry about that in advance.

Over the weekend, I will start on an SRU for disco.

Cheers,

Ross