On 5/12/20 8:45 AM, Len Ovens wrote:
I would rather answer a few more times why studio doesn't include Calf, that see them continuously recomended as first choice. I see Calf as a "well you can of course install them from the repos but we will not give support if you have trouble with them".

Interesting, I hadn't known about problems in Calf. They were the plugins I always used first because they had a good mix of sound, simplicity, and style, but now I use LSP and Xhip effects for everything because I either need something that is really detailed or really simple. However, I do like that Calf Fluidsynth frontend and their simple synths so I would definitely install Calf immediately on a new setup.