> >> That's an upstream bug. Please file.
> >>

> > By 'tool tip' I meant the tool tip in the main menu. The thing that
> > gives a short description on the application. I noticed the lack of
> > such a tool tip for: Jack time machine
> > puredata
> > sooperlooper
> >

> Sure. All things that should go in the upstreams .desktop file. File a
> bug where you see fit.

I thought that it might be your piece of cake because you resolved the
missing icons problem as well.
Those apps could need a description..
upstream as debian or the actual developer of each app?

> >> The current structure was the best effort from long ML chats.
> >> You're free to make a proposal.
> >>

> > What form would be best for that?
> >

> The -devel ML would be best.

The question was supposed to mean something similar to: Is there a file
I can send after I restructure the menu, or something similar?
This heavy mail exchange alone somewhat proofs that words, or at least
my words, are prone to be misunderstood.

> >> "Officially" it's Ubuntu Studio or ubuntustudio in packages. Never
> >> hyphenated. But in the end, do what ya like. :P
> >>

> > Yeah, I'll try to come up with some that are even more stupid than
> > UbStu and use them at random to further confusion.
>
> For general stuff, I'm fine with UbuStu. :P

Ok, so I'll use variations of UbuStew :P

> >> This is on the wiki. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio
> >>

> > I thought there was someone leading a documentation team, I wonder
> > about the status of that.
>
> Yes. We have a lead but he has had one hell of a month or so. Can't go
> into details as it's personal but hopefully we can get that effort up
> and running soon.

Ok, good to hear. _IF_ I get my ass up I'll be glad to help, huge if.

Best Regards
        Philipp