Teza, I'd like to produce DVDs, turning raw footage coupled with non-profit
entities I run into productions that sell members on what we do; just real
basic, i.e.,

   - my neighborhood association wishes to stop a gravel pit operator from
   destroying property values, creating dust, destroying water holding
   capability of the 2,000 acres next to public schools, a housing edition
   - dialoguemakers.org wants to do better recruiting of mentors for
   peacemaking & helping local youth.

need to cut chaff from footage ripped to my HD, dub, connect & convey
message.
Kenneth