Hello Ricardo,

I installed right now and tried to use Ardour GTK2.

Settings:
Driver: ALSA
Interface: POD X3 Live
Sample Rate: 48000Hz
Buffer Size: 1024
Number of buffers: 2

But when I click on "Start Audio Engine".

http://img339.imageshack.us/i/errorjy.jpg/

Since I installed Ardour, I'd never open the program =/

[]s