On Sun, 2010-11-07 at 20:07 +0000, Ricardo Lameiro wrote:
> Hi, I don't think he made it in porpuse. this kind of things happens.

Full ACK. IMO most Linux mailing lists and Linux forums are much too
pedantic.

> There are a lot of people on the list, and sometimes someone can
> forget to unsubscribe before put up an auto-response message.

Resp. just to turn of receiving mails from the list.

> That hard words can be a little to much for the situation. You can
> filter it out if you really want.

A good idea is to use a filter just for the subject 'Vacation reply' or
if being to lazy to add a filter, simply to mark the mails as junk, as I
did, unfortunately I risk to miss emails with wanted subjects from the
same address.

- Ralf