On Sun, 2010-12-05 at 19:59 +0200, Asmo Koskinen wrote:
> 05.12.2010 19:32, Kenneth Koym kirjoitti:
>
> > Asmo: I went to cinellerra and do not understand how to ""Use it". Regrets.
> > Kenneth
>
> Here is howto.
>
> http://www.g-raffa.eu/Cinelerra/HOWTO/
>
> Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.

Wow, seems to be a good howto.

IMO it's better to compile Cinelerra yourself, but to use a repository.
http://www.g-raffa.eu/Cinelerra/HOWTO/compilation.html#_how_to_compile_cinelerracv_from_source_code_on_ubuntu
 , just run

sudo apt-get update, resp. use Synaptic's option to refresh the
repositories first ;).

--
I'm not interested in WikiLeaks, but IMO it's much more, but just
suspect how PayPal does behave against WikiLeaks. I never used PayPal,