Hi,

if you reply, please remove unnecessary text and chose an appropriate
subject.

You could make your live easier, if you at the bottom of

would log in "Unsubscribe or edit options".

Change "Get MIME or Plain Text Digests?" from "Plain" to "MIME" and
after that on the bottom push "Submit My Changes".

MIME digest doesn't break the thread and keeps the subjects of the
original messages, since they are attachments.

On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 19:13:49 +0530, AURO KUMAR SAHOO wrote:
>But to my surprise it opens and closes automatically and ask me to send
>error report

Be careful with sending bug reports by just confirming, without reading
the content of the bug report. Bug reports could contain private data,
such as passwords.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Apport#Why_is_it_disabled.3F

IOW if you installed software from third party repositories be
"very carefulĀ²" with sending bug reports.

>I had clean installed many times like 12.04, 14.04 but it is first
>time I see Ubuntu behave like Microsoft Windows.

I have to hold against this claim, that it's more likely your user
approach that is closer to Windows than expected from Linux users.
However, I understand what you want to point out.

You need to mention what third party repositories and/or software you
are using, before we could help you with trouble shooting.

Regards,
Ralf