"Message: 2
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 15:16:19 +0200
From: Fred<fred.sa...@gmail.com>
To: Ubuntu Studio Users<ubuntu-studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-studio-users] album releases

You can do really good job using Mixbus4 or Ardour combined with a good
audio interface (Rme for ex."

Mr. Sayag,

Thank you for the info, and I'm thankful for the rest of the replies as well.
I've been playing around with Ardour and I truly do like what it offers and
I've got my eyes on an audio interface that's compatible with Ardour and I'm
going to be using Hydrogen for drums, for now. I'm a one-man musical project
and for the moment, I'm just wanting to play around with stuff and see what I
can make and compare it to other professional recordings. I'm not expecting to
be a full-time musician because I work full-time and I've got other commitments
that I'm more serious about.

But I do understand that proprietary software offers more but I'm really trying
to stick to the open-source software because I want to show people what can be
achieved with it.