From: "Douglas Pollard" <dougp...@gmail.com>
To: ubuntu-studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 10:20:23 AM
Subject: [ubuntu-studio-users] LOng time studio use off and on.

I am not sure this is the right place to post this or not. I would
like all to know, "I think Ubuntu Studio is a great place to learn to do
Video and to actually do it. I have about 120 more or less videos on you
tube. Some better than others and a few pretty awful. I am 85 years old
so these days the learning curve is pretty long. Been using Linux about
ten years.  I use some Cinelerra GG, Kdenlive and Open shot depending on
what I am doing. I came from Windows and am so grateful to and give a
lot of credit to Linux for all I have learned about using and creating
video on Ubuntu. I have a son who is a preacher and knows a lot of old
mean my age. He says I am light years ahead of any he knows in computer
knowledge. If that it so I give credit to Ubuntu Studio and other Ubuntu
Linux programs. Thanks to all in the Linux Lineup and the unending help
over the years.                  Douglas G. Pollard Sr.

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: The contents of this message and the documents, if any
accompanying it, contains privileged and confidential information intended only
for the person(s) to whom it is directed. All other recipients are prohibited
from disclosing, copying, distributing, or acting in reliance upon the
contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you .