Hi, I'm sorry, I don't really get your message meaning. If you wish to unsubscribe, there is a link at the bottom of each email to manage your subscription.

Regards,
Andrew.

On 2020-10-25 23:09, The Ancient One wrote:
I cancel you meddage about 4 week ago and I'm still getting them

On Fri, 23 Oct 2020 at 18:14, Andrew <and...@rainsbrook.co.uk> wrote:

Hi, I have a digigram pcx822np card I am trying to use with Ubuntu
Studio on 20.04 lts

According to digigram, this card is supported by alsa in the kernel, so
I would expect lsmod to show something related to this.
lspci shows:-
04:00.0 Multimedia audio controller: PLX Technology, Inc. PCI9080
32-bit; 33MHz PCI <-> IOBus Bridge
as well as the onboard Intel NM10/ICH7 Family High Definition Audio
Controller.

I'm not seeing it in the sound cards either:-
# cat /proc/asound/cards
  0 [Intel          ]: HDA-Intel - HDA Intel
                       HDA Intel at 0xd0600000 irq 35

So I believe the required module is not loaded. Google doesn't throw up
much help regarding a suitable module or links to source code. Github
lists Digigram-audio as a repo, but the README doesn't mention my card.
However, the source code does refer to pcxhr cards, which may support
mine.

I'm patched up to date.

What would the advice be to proceed with this please?

Regards,
Andrew