Since this is a question that isn't specific to Ubuntu Studio (Ubuntu Studio is
merely a respin of Ubuntu using all of Ubuntu's repositories and nothing
more), this would best be asked in a more appropriate mailing list such as
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/ (ubuntu-
us...@lists.ubuntu.com) where you can get more eyes and faster answers.

--
Erich Eickmeyer