Thanks George, unfortunately it didn’t work for me. I had the same thought
myself as I have also used Boot Repair successfully before. I burnt it onto a
disk then booted from that disk. It all seemed to be going well until it
suddenly said repair cancelled (can’t remember the actual wording). I tried a
couple of times but no go.
I think it’s going to have to be a complete reinstall of both Windows and
Ubuntu Studio unfortunately, which I was trying to avoid but if I can’t fix US
I have no other option.