View online version
<http://rrx.r.mailjet.com/nl/s9w2/xnh0z.html?a=80ckAa&b=ec428fae&c=s9w2&d=b100ffe4&e=724b4844&email=ubuntu-sugarteam%40lists.ubuntu.com>

 April 2014
We would like thank everyone who purchased our Third Edition of The Music
Blog Directory 2014 and we hope that it has become an essential tool in your
promotional campaigns.We just wanted to let you know that we are working
tirelessly going through each and everyone of the 2,200 blogs to ensure that
you have the most up to date and current information possible.
So please keep an eye out for our email next week as we will be offering
anyone who has purchased the directory a FREE update!
This Third Edition of The Music Blog Directory features

Over 2,200 of the Top Music Blogs from around the world,
Over 7,000 direct names and email addresses for the bloggers and their
contributing writers,

The Music Blog Directory now includes every blog that feeds into The Hype
Machine.

A full description including what styles of music the blog focuses on,
Location,
Twitter Contact
Genre

Website
The Music Blog Directory is available in two formats, a PDF version for
$75.00 and an Excel or Database Format for $150.00.
Purchase your copy here today - http://www.musicblogdirectory.com
<http://rrx.r.mailjet.com/redirect/sdxsth1knmjyk6g2olg210/www.musicblogdirectory.com/>
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions!
Have a wonderful holiday weekend,
Best,
Emily

www.musicblogdirectory.com (e) musicblogdirect...@gmail.com

 Free Sample Page from The Third Edition of The Music Blog Directory 2014
For your Free Sample Page from The Music Blog Directory, please send an
email to em...@musicblogdirectory.com and put "Free Sample" in the subject
line.

 Buy Your Copy of The Music Blog Directory Third Edition 2014 Here!

This email has been sent to ubuntu-sugarteam@lists.ubuntu.com
<ubuntu-sugarteam@lists.ubuntu.com>, click here to
unsubscribe
<http://rrx.r.mailjet.com/unsub?hl=en&a=80ckAa&b=ec428fae&c=s9w2&d=b100ffe4&e=724b4844&email=ubuntu-sugarteam%40lists.ubuntu.com>.