Hello everyone!

Some bad news today regarding OTA-12: unexpectedly we will have to
delay the release by one week again. Due to some internal reasons the
final testing still needs one week to finish, meaning an official
release next week on Wednesday (27th). All pieces are in place and
almost ready for release but sadly we cannot until this one more
formal step is finished. Apologies about the short notice - I just
learned about it recently myself.
But no worries, it will come as soon as possible. We will keep
everyone up-to-date.

In the meantime our OTA-13 landings continue. Today we only had two
landings: a cross-build fix for ubuntu-ui-extras and a new
address-book-app fixing screen-rotation breaking sim-contact imports.

As for our plans for OTA-13. Currently we are aiming at a few new
features, a couple of which have been already mentioned here. First
bigger change in the next update is the introduction of the new power
management daemon implementation - repowerd. The other plans are:
multiple google calendar sync, WAPI support and Android 6.0 BSP
support (already landed in rc-proposed). Of course, this can change
and it's usually best to just track our bug milestone for this OTA:
https://launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+milestone/13

Also, we started keeping track of commitlog images for the turbo
device as well. Those can now be found below along with the others.

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#387 rc-proposed/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/krillin/387.commitlog

#381 rc-proposed/vegetahd
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/vegetahd/381.commitlog

#380 rc-proposed/arale
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en/arale/380.commitlog

#146 rc-proposed/frieza
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris-pd.en/frieza/146.commitlog

#137 rc-proposed/turbo
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu-pd.en/turbo/137.commitlog

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/ReleaseSchedule
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes+1/

* Blocking issues (stable):

** Ubuntu-emulator no network on latest image
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/phablet-tools/+bug/1587808
 -> Non-blocking possibly

* Blocking issues (devel):

None.