mvo: there is a small problem with this approach: altough it works for
app-install-data-ubuntu, if we want to translate things from other
domains, like, say, app-install-data-partner, then it is a not-generic-
enough solution.

I asked dpm about why is that not translatable, and he said he doesn't
know about any particular reason, but will ask on the partners mailing
list if they have any objections. I didn't heard back from him since,
but I guess I'll file a bug about that too. In which case, this fix
won't be good enough.

So, could you make it a little less hackish? Even if only for the
P-release?

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/782146

Title:
  On the review screen, the application name is not localized

Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  Triaged
Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: software-center

  When writing an application review, the window does not use the
  translated application name from app-install-data.