** Description changed:

- Binary package hint: gnome-power-manager
-
  We're trying to unify the naming throughout Ubuntu of how the user tells
  Ubuntu to be ready for the power to be removed and that it should only
  keep the memory active removing power from other components.  For those
  we are using "Switch Off" and "Sleep".

  The following is diff changing those strings on the latest package in
  Lucid.
+
+ See also bug 540826, about changing "Suspend" to "Sleep" only.

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/531491

Title:
  Switch "Shut Down" to "Switch Off" and "Suspend" to "Sleep"

Status in Gnome Powermanager:
  In Progress
Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  Won't Fix
Status in “gnome-power-manager” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description: