Thanks for the feedback.

On 01-03-2012 06:50, Andrej Znidarsic wrote:
Hi!

Music player is Rhythmbox this time :)
In addition to the list of programs you have I would also add ubiquity
toghether with slideshows all unity indicators /lenses, software center,
shotwell, maybe nautilus, ubuntu-one..
I know it can be a lot of work :)

Localizing doc images is much less important as UI in my opinion as all
users use UI, but only a smaller portion uses docs (and even if the
images are translated they are of much help if the text below is not).
Rather i would let the teams know this possibility now exists (because
many don't know it exists) so teams with high translation coverage can
do it.

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things
brought together.

Dne 01. marec 2012 00:14 je Kenneth Nielsen <k.nielse...@gmail.com