Hi all,
I've just installed a fresh Ubuntu 14.04 and I can confirm this bug is still
alive.
See screen shot attached.

** Attachment added: "Ubuntu SSO.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-sso-client/+bug/872802/+attachment/4103793/+files/Ubuntu%20SSO.png

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.

Title:
  "The authentication failed." message is not translatable

Status in Ubuntu Single Sign On Client:
  Confirmed
Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  I'm not sure if this string comes from Software Center or from some
  other packge, so feel free to reassing the bug task as appropriate.

  Steps to reproduce:

  1. Flag a review as inappropriate
  2. On the dialog that appears, choose to connect with an existing account
  3. On the next dialog, enter your account data, with a wrong password
  4. A message stating "The authentication failed." in English appears on the
dialog

  Expected:

  4. A message stating "The authentication failed." in your locale
  appears on the dialog

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.10
  Package: software-center 5.0.1.4
  Uname: Linux 3.0.0-11-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu3
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Wed Oct 12 13:29:07 2011
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS "Lucid Lynx" - Release amd64 (20100429)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=ca_ES:en
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=ca_ES.UTF-8
   LC_MESSAGES=ca_ES.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: software-center
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to oneiric on 2011-09-06 (36 days ago)