Our fix was comitted and released for Ubuntu 14.04. As I did not get a
positive response from the language package builders within the
beginning of July, I gave up on getting this backported to 13.10
considering that support for 13.10 ended on July 17th.

For this reason, I am also removing my team's subscription to this bug.
If you experience similar issues with currently supported releases,
please either file a new bug or - if you experience this exact same
issue - notify me or another person from the Ubuntu Norwegian
Translators team. Thanks.

** Changed in: ubuntu-translations
     Assignee: Ubuntu Norwegian Translators (ubuntu-l10n-no) => (unassigned)

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.

Title:
  Ubuntu one won't run in Ubuntu 13.10 [with Norwegian locale/language]

Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  Fix Released
Status in Ubuntu One Control Panel:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Running a fresh install of Ubuntu 13.10, and Ubuntu One doesn't start
  at all. When I tried to run it via terminal, I got the following
  output:

  per-olav@data:~$ ubuntuone-control-panel-qt
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/bin/ubuntuone-control-panel-qt", line 34, in <module>
      main.main(sys.argv, install_reactor_darwin=True)
    File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ubuntuone-control-panel/ubuntuone/controlpanel/gui/qt/main/__init__.py",
 line 161, in main
      installer=installer)
    File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ubuntuone-control-panel/ubuntuone/controlpanel/gui/qt/gui.py",
 line 137, in start
      installer=installer)
    File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ubuntuone-control-panel/ubuntuone/controlpanel/gui/qt/gui.py",
 line 49, in __init__
      self.ui.setupUi(self)
    File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ubuntuone-control-panel/ubuntuone/controlpanel/gui/qt/ui/mainwindow_ui.py",
 line 51, in setupUi
      self.control_panel = ControlPanel(self.centralwidget)
    File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ubuntuone-control-panel/ubuntuone/controlpanel/gui/qt/ubuntuonebin.py",
 line 39, in __init__
      self.ui.setupUi(self)
    File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ubuntuone-control-panel/ubuntuone/controlpanel/gui/qt/ui/controlpanel_ui.py",
 line 166, in setupUi
      self.wizard = UbuntuOneWizard()
    File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ubuntuone-control-panel/ubuntuone/controlpanel/gui/qt/wizard.py",
 line 179, in __init__
      self.confirm_dialog = AreYouSure(self)
    File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ubuntuone-control-panel/ubuntuone/controlpanel/gui/qt/wizard.py",
 line 91, in __init__
      ARE_YOU_SURE_HELP.format(support_url=link))
  IndexError: tuple index out of range