Thanks for taking your time to report this issue and help making Ubuntu
better.

I found
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/xenial/+source/grub2/+pots/grub/de/131/+translate
which seems to be the string in question. You can add a translation
suggestion. Once approved by someone from the German translation team
(https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-de), the latest translation will be
synced from Launchpad to the package at some point in the future.

** Also affects: ubuntu-translations

** Tags added: xenial yakkety

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.

Title:
  Typo on installing grub

Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  New
Status in grub2 package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I'm using Ubuntu 16.10 dev with grub 2.02~beta2-36ubuntu8 and on
  installing grub I'm seeing on the german localization "installation
  beendet. Keine Fehler aufgetreten." while the first letter should be
  probably in uppercase.