I suggested some new German translations for the lunar phases, avoiding
very long terms, and using only terms from common speech (i.e. no
astronomical terms).

Additionally, I suggested to replace "Mondphase" with "Mond", to gain
additional space for the lunar phases.

BQ Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition
Ubuntu 15.04 (OTA-13)

** Attachment added: "insufficient space on Aquaris E4.5 in landscape mode"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/day-scope/+bug/1499879/+attachment/4762238/+files/screenshot20161017_033230993.png

** Also affects: ubuntu-translations

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.

Title:
  [Today Scope] Moonphase could not be read

Status in Day Scope:
  Confirmed
Status in Today Scope:
  Invalid
Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  New
Status in Ubuntu UX:
  Triaged
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Hello guys!
  I want to read information for the moon phase in TodayScope. Problem is that
the displayed text is to long, so I can see first word but not the rest.
  I think it is really a good think with this information, thank you for this
:-)

  I use a BQ Aquaris E4.5 with Ubuntu 15.04 r25 dashboard 1.9.2

  I sent a screenshot