I've gone through the Launchpad settings and tried to make the simple-
scan project look as similar to an existing GNOME project (gnome-
software) as I can. Hopefully this will make the Launchpad sync with the
upstream translations.

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.

Title:
  Simple Scan translations are not synced with upstream

Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  New
Status in simple-scan package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Czech and probably many other translations are incomplete even though
  they are translated in upstream.

  For example the Czech one:
  Launchpad -
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/artful/+source/simple-scan/+pots/simple-scan/cs/+details
 (last update: January 2016; 62 strings untranslated)
  Upstream - https://github.com/GNOME/simple-scan/blob/master/po/cs.po (last
update: two months ago; fully translated)