Still appearing...

$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        17.10
Codename:       artful

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.

Title:
  inconsitent rubbish bin / waste basket in xfce environment

Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  I experience an inconsistency within the translation for English (GB):

  It seems that the "rubbish bin" is used for the main ubuntu programs
  (e.g. the folder in the file system), while the xfce applications use
  the term "wastebasket", as I experience it in the file manager thunar
  or the default icon in the desktop settings.