Thank you, Dražen! I mark it as "fix released" now even if it's not true
yet.. The correction will reach the users once the language packs have
been updated, which will happen in a few weeks.

** Changed in: ubuntu-translations

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.

Title:
  Wrong translation string in Ubuntu 18.04

Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  There is a wrong translated string in latest Ubuntu 18.04 for system
  reporting when we can safely unplug USB drive. Translation says it is
  not safe to unplug the drive while the real string in English says it
  is safe. So the user waits for message that never shows. The Gnome
  project already corrected the string in
  https://github.com/GNOME/gvfs/blob/master/po/sl.po but Ubuntu still
  uses wrong translation.

  Original string:
  msgid ""
  "%s can be safely unplugged\n"
  "Device can be removed."

  Wrong string:
  msgstr ""
  "Naprave %s ni mogoče varno odklopiti.\n"
  "Trenutno naprave ni mogoče odstraniti."

  Corrected string:
  msgstr ""
  "Napravo %s je mogoče varno odklopiti.\n"
  "Napravo je mogoče odstraniti."